· Create Community · Find Meaning · Work for Justice ·
Save the dates for the fall UUCS Women’s Retreat. This will be a very special weekend for us, as Sandy O. and Pat Humphries of Emma’s Revolution will be our keynote speakers! Theme for the retreat will be “Finding your voice!” We’ll have workshops and activities to help each of us find our creative “voice,” through dance, singing, writing, creating poetry, crafting vision boards, meditating. If you find inspiration through nature, you’ll have opportunities to explore the woods, paddle on Lake Coeur d’Alene, hike to Inspiration Point. Emma’s Revolution will teach a workshop, put on a concert and provide Sunday’s service. Reiki and massage therapists will provide appointments on Saturday. We’ll frolic and dance the night away together as we find meaning, create community and just have a heck of a good time!
2015 Annual Women’s Retreat Camp N-Sid-Sen on Lake Coeur d’Alene Sep 25, 26 & 27
Now's the Time to Register!
To be fully registered for the retreat you must submit a completed registration form AND pay your retreat fee.
Registration Form Instructions:
1. Fill out a paper registration form and mail to the address at the top of the registration form. Paper registration forms are available at the front desk in the church office.
2. Fill out the online registrationform below. When you click Submit at the bottom of the form, it will be delivered electronically.
1. Pay via check. Make your check payable to UUCS, write Women's Retreat in the memo line. Mail check to the address on your registration form OR to the church.
2. Pay via our online contributions system by clicking on the Donate button at the bottom of this page. NOTE: Women's Retreat is located in the Events Payments section.
Registration ends September 14, 2015
Click to Pay
4340 W Fort Wright Drive ♦ Spokane WA 99224 ♦ (509) 325-6383
Office Hours: Mon - Fri ♦10 am to 2 pm
For issues or problems with this website, or to make comments please contact UUCS Webmaster.